Sunday, February 24, 2013

2/24/12 - Mystery Box, Forever Lazy, & Shoppe Cupcakes

$19 Mystery Box valued up to $100 

I am completely curious about this "Mystery Box" from KGB Deals. Their site claims that you could get anything, from fine jewelry to toys, apparel, bedding, kitchen products, electronics and more! It's kind of like getting a present, but you purchased it. Has anyone purchased one of these before from KGB? If so please leave comments below. I'm going to get one and I will share what I get once it comes in.


















$19 Mystery Box from KGB Deals


$20 for 2-pack of 'Forever Lazy' Lounge wear 

The very first time that I saw this Snuggie knock off was at my local Ross store early last holiday season and I thought that the idea of it was so hilarious that I took a photo and posted it to my Facebook. a few weeks later I was invited to a white elephant party and I went back to find it only to discover that they sold out! I have not seen Forever Lazy lounge wear since, since I came across this deal on KGB Deals. Check out the details; I particularly like the "zippered back hatch"! 

  • 2-Pack of Forever Lazy Loungewear
  • Choose grey or pink
  • XS/S, M and L/XL
  • 2-way zipper
  • Adjustable drawstring hood
  • Zippered back hatch
  • As seen on TV!
  • Free shipping


  •  












    $10 for $20 worth of Cupcakes and Cereal at the Shoppe

    Yes, I know what you are thinking.. that's a lot of cupcakes and cereal. Bring a friend and you will have a new best-friend, because they will love these cupcakes so much! My personal favorite is the Nutella cupcake (it even has a hazelnut in the middle). If cupcakes or cereal isn't your thing, they also have the cutest mini pies. 

    February Flavors

    No comments:

    Post a Comment