Monday, September 23, 2013

9/23/13 - Memory Foam Pillow, Board Games, and Mr. Sulu Flash Drive

Today's post just features a few products that I came across in my internet travels, take and look and enjoy!

$12 Memory Foam Contour Pillow 

Personally I can not live without my pillow. I take it with me even when I travel. You might think that I am crazy, but hold your judgment until you try the memory foam pillow. I used to get headaches in the morning from my head slipping into contorted positions while sleeping. However once I got the memory foam pillow, I didn't wake up with headaches anymore (at least the literal kind)!  


Hypoallergenic Memory Foam Contour Pillow with Removable Washable Zip-Off Cover
http://home.dailysteals.com/

$25 for 5 Board Games (or 5 each)

Ok, I'm not 9 but I do enjoy a good game night! A cool member of Slick Deals rounded up 5 different Board Games at Amazon: 

$14 Mr. Sulu MIMOBOT® 8GB Flash Drive

... Couldn't resist :) 

small

No comments:

Post a Comment