Tuesday, November 6, 2012

$8 - $12 Thursday 11/8/12 Your Brain on Art presentation at the Boulder Museum of Contemporary Art 


As a wanna-be-artist brain nerd myself, I am always interested in the science of creativity. The presentation this Thursday will be discussing creativity and improvisation. The varied panel includes a brain surgeon and two musicians (one jazz and one hip-hop),  mediated by a cognitive scientist. Your brain can behave in profoundly unique and creative ways when it's improvising. I am personally intrigued by this presentation. 

http://www.bmoca.org/2012/09/your-brain-on-art-2/



Free Events at the BMoCA (Boulder Museum of Contemporary Art) 

For those looking for some great free events, the BMoCA has plenty of those too! 

1 comment:

  1. Cool website buddy I am gona suggest this to all my list of contacts.Dealsextra Sydney

    ReplyDelete