Monday, March 24, 2014

Arcade Fire (52% off) at Pepsi Center & Talking Heads Cover Band at The Gothic with 2 Free Drinks

Arcade Fire at Pepsi Center 52% OFF!

I fell in love with Arcade Fire before I even knew who they were. I just remember this song being played at one of my best loved hang-outs and I could stop myself from dancing. This was close to 10 years ago. That song I later learned was, Rebellion (Lies) by Arcade Fire and to this days is still one of my favorites. In 10 years I have yet to see Arcade Fire Live, but finally in April looks like I will get a chance! April 23rd at Pepsi Center you too can see this Canadian Band at their finest; promoting the new 'Reflekor' Album. Better yet, Groupon has a deal for 52% off!!! Furthermore, I just learned the Kid Koala and tUNE-yARDs will also be touring with them!

Arcade Fire tickets 52% off at Groupon 






Talking Heads Cover Band at The Gothic + 2 free Drinks 

Friday 3/28/14 come see DJ noDJ and This Must be the Band at The Gothic. Livingsocial is giving a deal where you get two free drinks with ticket purchase. I am personally an 80s child and find myself 'fa fah fa fha-ing Psycho Killer" all through the house and now I have a chance to sing it somewhere where it will make since. This show will be a sing-a-long good time! 

This Must be th Band (Talking Heads Cover Band)

No comments:

Post a Comment