Saturday, June 2, 2012

06/02/2012 Deals - Rafting, Hammocks, Pachanga and Maragitas

$47 for full day white water rafting at Breckenridge Adventure Tours


Full-Day Whitewater Rafting Pass for an Individual ($47) or Group of Up to Six ($282), or Half-Day Pass for an Individual ($32) or Group ($192)


Single day getaways are like a mini vacation, so when I come across day trips I like to share them. The summer is tracking to be a hot one and what better way to cool off and enjoy the Colorado scenery, than by careening down a river. White river rafting for a full day usually run $94 at Breckenridge Adventure Tours. Half day packages are also available for $32.




$29 for Colorful, Hand-Woven Hammock  Free Shipping ($79 Value)



Just the other day I was thinking about getting a hammock for my balcony and for $29 bucks, I just might. You too can relax in either a stripe or plaid patterned hammock. 



$25 for a 12-Class Punch Card at Pachanga Fitness ($60 value)

I.Love.Zumba. I currently go three times a week and the hour long classes fly by. When I first heard of Pachanga Fitness I wasn't sure what it was. I looked it up and discovered that it is very similar to Zumba but adds kickboxing and capoeira to the Latin inspired choreography. Each 45-60 minute class claims that it burns 500-1000 calories. That's huge... walking/jogging on my treadmill for 40 minutes only burns around 250-350 calories. I'm excited to try out these classes for $2.08 a class!


This is a link to their site that shows some videos of classes Pachanga Fitness Class - Pachanga Fitness



Home Run Deal - $25 for a 12-class punch card


$15 For $30 worth of Latin Fusion Cuisine at Las Brisas in Englewood

Trying new restaurants is one of my favorite things to do. I checked out the latin fusion menu (http://www.lasbrisascolorado.com/) and they offer a pretty large assortment of house made tapas, house specials, and traditional Mexican fare. Also, before 4pm they have a two courses for $7.95. Most of the reviews on Yelp recommended the margaritas, table side guacamole, and paella.  

$15 For $30 worth of gourmet cuisine at Las Brisas


$7.50 For A $15 iTunes Gift Card

No comments:

Post a Comment